lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:ebk1976"

399 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - How to create a chapter in the study where only a part of a broadcast game is shown#9

Thank you everyone for the helpful answers! @bufferunderrun that answers my question, thanks!

ebk1976
Lichess Feedback - How to create a chapter in the study where only a part of a broadcast game is shown#1

As in, let's say I see a game in say, Sharjah Masters where there is a nice tactic. When I try to save it to a study, it saves the whole game-I could copy the FEN but then it gets rid of the player na…

ebk1976
[You can't access this team forum post]
Community Blog Discussions - 7th Sharjah Masters 2024: Preview#6

Actually Erigaisi placed second in TePe Sigemen, losing to Abdusattarov @Lichess

ebk1976
General Chess Discussion - My Submission for the Vihh_Sou Opening #chessDrama#15

First off, thank you so much @A-Liang ans @RealDavidNavara fir your inputas very strong GM’s Second, I played 2 games with this. After first game I am like ugh this is no good Then..... https://liches…

ebk1976
General Chess Discussion - How high ranking to have a trophy on your profile?#4

@derpydrag0nite said in #3: > the seasonal 24h marathons award permanent trophies beginning from 500th place > the rating ranking places a trophy on your profile for being top 100, and should you move…

ebk1976
General Chess Discussion - How high ranking to have a trophy on your profile?#1

Top 100? Top 200? Top 50? Thanks!

ebk1976