lichess.org
Donate

I solved almost 13000 puzzles but lichess still thinks I'm new and put the ?-mark next to my rating!

@gmaayushdas said in #19:
> im 3379 on puzzle and around 1800 rating what should i do to get rid of ?
You can't try to go down about 200 rating points as I did. Then you get back to normal rating and can start working on increasing your rating once again.
@gmaayushdas said in #19:
> im 3379 on puzzle and around 1800 rating what should i do to get rid of ?
Shouldnt have cheated at puzzles lol
cheat?? i dont even know how to cheat i solve puzzles on easiest mode thats a diff thing
+650 in one day. Easiest puzzles for you still are 2700 at this stage which is very very difficult. If you were able to get 3300 without cheating then I would have done so a long time ago.

Your normal level was 2200 or 2500 at best. It's clearly shown on your profile. Don't go on with the cheap pretending
@Cedur216 said in #24:
> +650 in one day. Easiest puzzles for you still are 2700 at this stage which is very very difficult. If you were able to get 3300 without cheating then I would have done so a long time ago.
>
> Your normal level was 2200 or 2500 at best. It's clearly shown on your profile. Don't go on with the cheap pretending

I think you misunderstood him. He probably meant to say that he solved 3379 puzzles and his rating on puzzles is around 1800.
@SquareTableKnight said in #25:
> I think you misunderstood him. He probably meant to say that he solved 3379 puzzles and his rating on puzzles is around 1800.

No. I checked the profile, you can see it yourself. But instead you right away decided to give wrongful thumbs down / thumbs up reactions
@Cedur216 said in #26:
> >I think you misunderstood him. He probably meant to say that he solved 3379 puzzles and his rating on puzzles is around 1800.No. I checked the profile, you can see it yourself. But instead you right away decided to give wrongful thumbs down / thumbs up reactions

That's the point, I can't see, so I thought no else except the player can see the puzzle rating.
Daily rating graphs are always visible. Puzzles is the dashed dark blue one. (also good job blocking PMs)
@thibault said in #8:
> The point of chess rating is to give you puzzles (or opponents) that match your current level. Rating is not the goal, it is a tool to improve your chess experience. The goal is to enjoy chess.
>
The first sentence is correct in almost all cases. The second and third are matters of opinion - the goal can be whatever one wishes it to be.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.