lichess.org
Donate

Playing vs cheater atm

So basically after 40 mins of play, I checked the profile of my opponent and he got red mark... why isn't it shown when we move the mouse over his name in the game? If we look like that his profile looks normal with ratings, but the red mark appears and his ratings disappear only when you open his profile. I think this is bad feature of Lichess and needs to be changed. BTW why is he even allowed to play rated games, when nothing changes in the rating for him or his opponent after the game? It is just a waste of time for people who play rated games.
I always see the red profile when I mouse-over the player's name. I've also had very few guys 'cheat', even if they have the red profile... just my .02
This is red mark due to his cheating with the rating. But he was using an engine also 14ctp loss and 0 mistakes.
I think it's the same red profile? I guess just check by mouse-over before playing...
Yeah red profile, but it is not showing when mouse-over the profile, that is the point of this topic.
He's not cheating. He has been sandbagging, it's very different.
Then tell me why are the rated games played vs him not affecting the rating, but he is allowed to play rated games? In my opinion there is no logic behind that. I would play casual if that was my goal.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.