lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:cupcakesprinkles123"

680 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Falseness Forum Game#2

I like muffins more than cupcakes. this sounds like the Nonsense Thread or whatever it was called from like about a year ago or something lol...

cupcakesprinkles123
Off-Topic Discussion - What If? (Forum Game)#55

Then this: -.- What if people could leap through time?

cupcakesprinkles123
Off-Topic Discussion - Pick a Card, Any Card (Forum Game)#18

Wild card (UNO) hummm... u called this the "Pick a Card, Any Card (Forum Game)"... u dont ever specify that it (the card) has to come from a classic deck of cards... it could come come from any card g…

cupcakesprinkles123
Off-Topic Discussion - Corrupt-a-wish Game#316

Wish not granted. (How else are we supposed to corrupt their wish when they didn't make one?? :O) I wish I had superpowers.

cupcakesprinkles123
Off-Topic Discussion - Corrupt-a-wish Game#311

Ahhh! But I love winter and skiing as well!! :O Wish granted. You decide that you want to play video games and chess 24/7. You start to neglect eating and sleeping because you are so addicted to playi…

cupcakesprinkles123
Off-Topic Discussion - Corrupt-a-wish Game#309

Wish granted. You have the best computer in the whole world but the worst mouse, keyboard and wifi. I wish it was summer right now.

cupcakesprinkles123
Off-Topic Discussion - Corrupt-a-wish Game#297

@KateKidna Wish granted. No one is mean to you anymore because no one is aware of or remembers your existence. @LeoHoward1 Wish granted. (1st wish) Unfortunately, the person who you wished for their l…

cupcakesprinkles123