lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:apsu2323"

73 forum posts
Game analysis - how the hell do you mate with knight and bishop?#15

About the analysis: I'm not sure if you addressed this, but on move 78 by black, the computer rates their positions as equal. This cannot be the case; white's only legal move leads him into a forced c…

apsu2323
Game analysis - how the hell do you mate with knight and bishop?#4

The analysis on that game is kinda weird. Stockfish keeps giving white a blunder for making his only legal move with the trapped king. It also says you lost a forced mate sequence when you didn't; the…

apsu2323
Lichess Feedback - Feature request: to finish playing a game with a computer, when your opponent resigned.#15

Thibault actually is a wizard He needs to start a religion so I can worship him properly chesscaptcha! :D

apsu2323
General Chess Discussion - I want to delete my Account#11

Maybe he wasn't here to play chess? This site is really good for only one thing, but it does that one thing real good. Kinda like cheese with food! :D chesscaptcha! :D

apsu2323
General Chess Discussion - Antichess#4

hmm, now that I think about it... when you say opponent must resign, you don't mean that he loses the game of antichess; you mean resign in the sense that he resigns and wins antichess?

apsu2323
General Chess Discussion - Antichess#3

pls resign INSTAKILL! every rule makes sense besides the resignation request. Also, this should never be done rated. Chesscaptcha! :D

apsu2323
Lichess Feedback - Improvements for the immediate draw rule#6

I agree with the idea posted at the top of the page If a checkmate is possible (even if it required terrible helpmate level play), then there is no draw. It is the duty of the person who can be checkm…

apsu2323
Lichess Feedback - If a player runs out of time, they should lose the game, always!#5

I think the problem with the time draw was practical rather than theory related. There are lots of ways that a checkmate could be forced with only a knight if the position were correct. EX: if stockfi…

apsu2323
Game analysis - Why is that a blunder?!#2

Hard to tell with engine analysis sometimes. After the suggested Re1, black's bishop only had 2 safe locations: a2 and g4. a2 gets the bishop trapped immediately, so is inferior to g4. After 21... Bg4…

apsu2323
General Chess Discussion - Drawing#14

You don't lose games due to twists of fate. You lose them from getting inferior position. You overlook a tactic that the opponent can defeat you with. You blunder. These are not reasons to change the …

apsu2323