lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:aayan849"

62 forum posts
[You can't access this team forum post]
General Chess Discussion - Why did I get restricted?#6

Don't worry friend, I know a few people who have been banned accidentally, and they appealed and their ban was revoked.

aayan849
General Chess Discussion - When you're playing a bullet game but neither side has a clue what they're doing#12

Welcome to bullet my friend

aayan849
General Chess Discussion - When you're playing a bullet game but neither side has a clue what they're doing#9

Lol you had 162 average centipawn loss, and ur opponent 165 😂😂

aayan849
General Chess Discussion - When you're playing a bullet game but neither side has a clue what they're doing#7

Nah jk lol

aayan849
General Chess Discussion - When you're playing a bullet game but neither side has a clue what they're doing#6

@PurePremiumPenguin accuracy of moves BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice joke man you almost made me laugh. Back in my day, bullet was filled with chowderheads who blunder each move ;D

aayan849
General Chess Discussion - When you're playing a bullet game but neither side has a clue what they're doing#2

I stopped playing too much bullet some time ago, but I feel like half of my opponents have 0 clue what they are doing, and end up giving me a mate threat by not thinking. Nice game!

aayan849
Game analysis - Resigning a completely won game?? urgh...#7

rip man, it happens, ive had this same situation against an NM I realized right as i was about to click the resign button for the second time to initiate, saved myself barely

aayan849
General Chess Discussion - What is most hated variant?#25

Personally im an rk fan, love to play it: but maybe thaats just cuz im good at it.... but i dont really like koth and atomic too much

aayan849
[You can't access this team forum post]