lichess.org
Donate

i beat a im!!!!

Wow, congrats :) That's a dream of mine to beat a master one day.
Congrats. I have beat an IM only once in a simul. I can understand what you fell right now.
So what?
That IM (maybe fake or maybe 100 years old) is just 130 pts ahead of you at blitz. Nothing impressive.
@PathOfNerd said in #5:
> So what?
> That IM (maybe fake or maybe 100 years old) is just 130 pts ahead of you at blitz. Nothing impressive.
You do know in order to get a title on Lichess, you have to go fill out a rigorous verification form, complete with an IRL image?
In addition, calling someone 100 years old is indirectly insulting because given the context, you are implying that old people are dumb. This is highly unlikely to be true. While old people do generally suffer from more diseases than younger people, they can still be smarter.

Respect the elderly.
@InkyDarkBird said in #6:
> You do know in order to get a title on Lichess, you have to go fill out a rigorous verification form, complete with an IRL image?
> In addition, calling someone 100 years old is indirectly insulting because given the context, you are implying that old people are dumb. This is highly unlikely to be true. While old people do generally suffer from more diseases than younger people, they can still be smarter.
>
> Respect the elderly.

It's not me who is bragging on the forum that I've beaten an old man(probably).
You should know without me reminding you that 2200-2300 isn't an IM rating. The normal rating for an IM is about 2700. If that IM (if he is an IM) so low rated there must be a reason. And there was no disrespect in my comment.
@PathOfNerd buddy, you're not an IM, and your rating is not high enough to criticize someone who has obviously worked a lot harder to get that title. Please stop assuming who this IM is, and he may well just be having a bad day of playing. You think he is an old man, but he may not play too much on lichess. I know hundreds of elder people who would take your chess game and rip it up. Please let WeiWeiGames enjoy his victory, instead of providing blowback.
@aayan849 said in #9:
> @PathOfNerd buddy, you're not an IM, and your rating is not high enough to criticize someone who has obviously worked a lot harder to get that title. Please stop assuming who this IM is, and he may well just be having a bad day of playing. You think he is an old man, but he may not play too much on lichess. I know hundreds of elder people who would take your chess game and rip it up. Please let WeiWeiGames enjoy his victory, instead of providing blowback.

Thanks for the support bro!

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.